This was for Pizza Spaghetti Casserole...
Cook spaghetti and put that layer in a pan - I used an 8x8 baking dish.
Top with the cooked sausage...
Then top with shredded mozzarella and the remaining pepperoni.
Then you bake for 40 minutes and it's ready!
eMeals.com is such a great service and at only $35 for 6 months - it's really affordable and flexible! You can start as low as three months if you wanna try it out.
Pizza Spaghetti Casserole
Prep: 15 min
Cook: 40 min
- 16 oz package uncooked spaghetti
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb ground turkey sausage
- 25 oz jar tomato & basil pasta sauce
- 2 oz turkey pepperoni slices, halved
- 8 oz package shredded part-skim mozzarella
1. Boil spaghetti in salted water according to package directions
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
3. Place spaghetti in a 13x9 inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray
4. Cook sausage in a large skillet over medium heat until no longer pink
5. Drain, and spoon over pasta
6. Top with pasta sauce
7. Cook pepperoni in a skillet over medium heat for 4 minutes or until slightly crisp; place half of pepperoni over sauce.
8. Sprinkle with cheese; top with remaining pepperoni
9. Cover baking dish with foil sprayed with cooking spray
10. Bake 30 minutes
11. Remove foil and bake 10 minutes longer