Just a reminder - the recipe is for 4-6 servings...you can cut down as needed.
First brown up ground beef, carrot, celery, onion, bell pepper and garlic...
Mix it all in and simmer...
eMeals.com is - it's flexible - you can choose from 9 meal plans - choose how many servings and even choose a store you shop at. eMeals.com then spits out recipes and grocery lists! It's awesome - it makes grocery shopping so much easier and cheaper!
Spaghetti Lover's Soup
Prep: 15 min
Cook: 25 min
- 1 lb extra-lean ground beef
- 1/2 c chopped onion
- 1/2 c chopped celery
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 2 (14 oz) cans diced tomatoes
- 2 cups jarred spaghetti sauce
- 1 T sugar
- 1/2 tsp dried Italian seasoning
- 2 oz dried spaghetti, broken into 2" pieces
- In a large Dutch oven, combine beef, onion, celery, pepper and garlic
- Cook over medium heat until beef is browned & crumbly; drain well
- Add 2 1/2 cups water, diced tomatoes, spaghetti sauce, sugar and Italian seasoning; bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer
- Add spaghetti; cook 10-15 minutes or until pasta is tender