These air fryer bacon wrapped jalapeños will be an instant hit in your home! They’re stuffed with a taco cream cheese filling and you might want to double the recipe – or you’ll end up eating them all yourself!
Are bacon wrapped jalapenos spicy?
Can you make bacon wrapped jalapeños ahead of time?
How to make bacon wrapped jalapenos in the air fryer?
How long do you cook bacon wrapped jalapenos in the air fryer?
What goes good with bacon wrapped jalapenos?
Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Taco Stuffed Jalapenos
- Slice jalapenos in half lengthwise – keeping the stem in-tact4 jalapenos
- Using a small spoon scrape out ribs and seeds from jalapenos and discard.
- In a bowl, mix together softened cream cheese, cojack cheese and taco seasoning. You may want to use a small hand mixer for this step.4 oz cream cheese, 1 cup colby jack cheese, 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- Using the same small spoon, fill the jalapeno halves with the cream cheese mixture.
- Take a slice of bacon and wrap around the jalapeno half – start at the bottom underneath of the pepper and pull tightly in an angle around the pepper so you also finish on the bottom of the pepper.8 slices bacon
- Place the jalapeno halves in the air fryer.
- Baste them with your favorite BBQ sauce or even BBQ seasoning1/4 cup Williamson Bros. BBQ sauce
- Air fry at 375 at 14 min