These air fryer bacon wrapped jalapeños will be an instant hit in your home! They’re stuffed with a taco cream cheese filling and you might want to double the recipe – or you’ll end up eating them all yourself!
Are bacon wrapped jalapenos spicy?
Can you make bacon wrapped jalapeños ahead of time?
How to make bacon wrapped jalapenos in the air fryer?
How long do you cook bacon wrapped jalapenos in the air fryer?
After wrapping them in bacon – they’re ready for the air fryer! I also basted them with my FAVORITE barbecue sauce out of Atlanta GA – that extra step really made them delicious! Put them in the air fryer at 375 for 14 minutes and they’re perfect!
What goes good with bacon wrapped jalapenos?
Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Taco Stuffed Jalapenos
- 4 jalapeños
- 1/2 block cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 block cojack cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- 8 slices bacon
- Williamson Brothers barbecue sauce
- Slice jalapenos in half lengthwise – keeping the stem in-tact
- Using a small spoon scrape out ribs and seeds from jalapenos and discard.
- In a bowl, mix together softened cream cheese, cojack cheese and taco seasoning. You may want to use a small hand mixer for this step.
- Using the same small spoon, fill the jalapeno halves with the cream cheese mixture. Once filled, smooth out the top so it’s even.
- Take a slice of bacon and wrap around the jalapeno half – start at the bottom underneath of the pepper and pull tightly in an angle around the pepper so you also finish on the bottom of the pepper.
- Place the jalapeno halves in the air fryer. Baste them with your favorite BBQ sauce. I like Williamson Brothers because it’s a thin sauce with tons of flavor – it adds such a punch – you’ll love it!
- Air fry at 375 at 14 min