How to Air Fry Chicken Wings
Chicken wings are so easy to make in the Air Fryer! I like to add my sauce or seasoning before putting them in the air fryer. Then cook them for 10 minutes at 350 – turn them – then do another 10 minutes at 400. The higher temp at the end helps brown the wings.
Can you make Air Fryer Wings without Flour?
Yes!!! I’ve got two recipes for Air Fryer Chicken Wings and neither uses flour. My other recipe is for Extra Crispy chicken wings and does have a breading – but not any additional flour. This recipe has none!
Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
- 12 wings
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- Melt together butter, Parmesan, salt, lemon juice and garlic salt in microwavable bowl for 1 minute (cover with Glad Press ‘n Seal to keep it from splattering)
- Toss wings in butter sauce
- Place wings into air fryer
- Sprinkle with additional garlic salt
- Heat in Air Fryer at 350 for 11 min
- Open Air Fryer and turn all wings and rotate them in the fryer
- Heat in Air Fryer at 400 for 10 min more
- Sprinkle with parsley