Can you air fry bacon?
How do you air fry bacon?
I love bacon in the air fryer and my favorite reason for this cooking method is that when you need cooked bacon for a recipe – you can get the bacon ready while you’re prepping the recipe – and you don’t have to watch over it! Here are some of my favorite bacon-filled recipes:
– Maple Bacon & Sausage French Toast Bake
– Seven Layer Salad Dip
– Super Simple Quiche
– Copycat Casey’s Breakfast Pizza
Air Fryer Bacon
- 5 slices bacon
- 1 slice bread
How to cook Air Fryer Bacon
- Very important: Place slice of bread in bottom of air fryer
- Place bacon in air fryer separated and placed loosely
- TIP!!! If you like your bacon more flat – cut slices in half and air fry in one layer
- Air fry at 400 for 10 minutes
- Check doneness of bacon, use tongs to re-arrange if needed
- Based on doneness, add additional time for bacon. If you like it chewy, you should be good!. If you like it crispy, add 3 more minutes.
- You can always add more time – you can’t undo cooking time!