Jazz up plain tomatoes in your air fryer just by adding a little cheese and fresh basil! It brings out the best in the tomatoes and is ready in minutes!
How do you make Air Fryer Cheesy Tomatoes?
There isn’t anything tomatoes and fresh mozzarella can’t make better for me. It’s so fresh and light. If you’ve never tried fresh mozzarella – it’s SO DIFFERENT than the normal block mozzarella you’re used to. It’s much lighter and has a totally different texture – more springy. I love it!
What do you serve with Air Fryer Cheesy Tomatoes?
What other easy air fryer veggie dishes do you have?
Air Fryer Cheesy Tomatoes
- 1 tomato large
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese shredded
- 2 tbsp Mozzarella cheese or Fresh Mozzarella pearls
- 4-8 fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 tsp coarse sea salt
- Slice the tomatoes into 1/4″ slices and lay in air fryer basket.1 tomato
- Top each slice with one basil leaf and enough cheese to cover the top.2 tbsp Parmesan cheese, 2 tbsp Mozzarella cheese, 4-8 fresh basil leaves
- Air fry at 350 for 5 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Lightly sprinkle with coarse sea salt and serve1/2 tsp coarse sea salt