How to cook sausage and peppers in the air fryer?
I always sprinkle my favorite Taco Johns Potato Ole Seasoning over the sausage and peppers. If you don’t have that – you can also use the “fry seasoning” from Freddy’s or Steak and Shake, taco seasoning or even Lawry’s seasoning salt. Anything that adds some extra zing!
I also always have Freddy’s Fry Sauce in my fridge as well and love to top this dish with my fry sauce. You wouldn’t believe how the dogs drool while I eat this – it’s everybody’s favorite! 😉
What are other dinner air fryer recipes?
I use my air fryer 3-4 nights a week! I’ve made Shrimp Taco Salad, Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings, Ham & Cheese with Tomato Sandwiches, Steak & Veggie Bites and more. You can find all of them in my Air Fryer Recipes section or in my Air Fryer Facebook group!
Air Fryer One Pan Sausage and Peppers Recipe
- – 1/3 bag tater tots or crispy crowns (10-15 per person)
- – 2 smoked sausage links with cheddar
- – 1 yellow pepper, diced into 1″ pieces
- – 4 oz mushrooms, sliced
- – 2 tsp Taco Johns Potato Ole Seasoning
How to cook Air Fryer One Pan Sausage and Peppers
- – Place tater tots in bottom of air fryer basket
- – Set the cheddar sausages on top of the tots
- – Scatter peppers and mushrooms on top of the tots/sausage
- – Sprinkle Taco Johns Potato Ole Seasoning over everything
- – Air Fry at 350 for 10 minutes
- – Split between two plates and serve!