Boneless Pork Chops in a Creamy Garlic Spinach Sauce are delicious! These tender pork chops with this creamy garlic spinach sauce are all made in one skillet and ready in less than 30 minutes.
Last week I made Copycat Cheesecake Factory Chicken Piccata and found how much more tender the chicken was when it was thin – so I decided to try that with some boneless chops I had. It’s easy for them to get tough and dry.
How do you make Boneless Pork Chops in Creamy Garlic Spinach Sauce?
The most important step is the pork chops! First – mix up flour, paprika, salt and pepper. Then take your boneless pork chops – which are typically pretty small – put them in a zipoc bag and beat the crap out of them! You want them pretty darned thin – it makes them so tender and it’s so fun! Then, rinse the chops with water and bread them in the flour.
After that – into the pan they go! Light sear on both sides – only takes 2-3 minutes on each side because they’re so thin. When the pork chops have reached an internal temperature of 145 degrees (my favorite cheap instant read meat thermometer is a necessity!) take them out of the pan and set them aside.
Next up – saute the mushrooms, onions, garlic and seasonings – LOTS OF GARLIC! This will make your whole house smell amazing!!!!
Here’s more fun – add a little wine to the veggies! I don’t really drink – so I buy the four packs of little mini bottles of white wine for cooking – and I might take a swig or two – that’s really enough for me! Once you add the wine, scrape up all the brown bits on the pan and let this reduce a little.
Then you finish it up by adding cream and butter. Once that’s all bubbly – add some frozen spinach. I was going through the freezer and found 3 packs of spinach and decided I needed to start using them! Once it thaws – I just grabbed a handful, squeezed out the water over the sink and popped it in the sauce. Then I sprinkled in a little bit of Parmesan cheese – but not much.
After that – the pork chops go back into the sauce! I made angel hair pasta alongside this dish – so it was done about the same time as my chops & sauce!
That little bit of paprika flour adds a lot of flavor and beautiful color to this dish. I could not wait to dig in to my dinner!
What to serve with Boneless Pork Chops in Cream Garlic Spinach Sauce?
Well – the nice thing is – it’s pretty much an all in one dish! There’s pasta, meat and veggies. But if you want a little something with it – you could do my favorite Olive Garden Salad or these Easy Garlic Twisties. Or if you’re looking for other simple pork chop recipes – I’ve got you covered there too! – Breaded Oven Baked Pork Chops – Garlic Brown Sugar Pork Chops – Air Fryer Breaded Pork Loin Sandwiches – Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops
Creamy Garlic Spinach Pork Chops
- 1/2 lb angel hair pasta
- 2 boneless pork chops
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1/3 cup yellow onion diced
- 4 oz mushrooms sliced
- 3 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/3 package frozen spinach thawed
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- Mix together flour, paprika, salt and pepper in a large plate1/3 cup flour, 1 tbsp paprika, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp pepper
- Place boneless chops in ziplock bag and seal. Using the nubby side of a meat tenderizer, pound chops to 1/2 inch thickness.2 boneless pork chops
- Heat large pot with water to boiling and cook according to package directions. (Pasta should be ready while your sauce is finishing)1/2 lb angel hair pasta
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.2 tbsp olive oil
- Rinse chops with water then bread with flour mixture
- Sear chops in the hot pan, for 2-3 minutes on each side depending on the thickness, or until cooked to your liking. Temp check to 145 degrees. Once done, remove pork chops from the pan and set aside.
- Melt butter in the same pan. Add mushrooms and cook 3 minutes.3 tbsp butter, 4 oz mushrooms
- Add garlic, onion, basil, oregano, salt and crushed red pepper and stir-fry until fragrant, about one minute.1/3 cup yellow onion, 3 tsp minced garlic, 1 tsp basil, 1 tsp oregano, 1 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- Add in white wine and allow to reduce a little.1/4 cup white wine
- Reduce heat to low heat, add the heavy cream and butter. Bring the creamy sauce to a gentle simmer.1 cup heavy cream, 1/2 stick butter
- Squeeze water out of thawed spinach by taking a handful of it and squeezing it over the sink. Sprinkle spinach into the sauce and add the parmesan cheese. Allow sauce to simmer for a further minute until cheese melts through the sauce.1/3 package frozen spinach, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Add pork chops back into the pan to reheat and spoon the sauce over each pork chops.
- Serve over angel hair pasta.