How do you make Bacon Scallion Cream Cheese?
It’s super easy – leave out your cream cheese for 15 minutes so it gets softened. Don’t open the package or anything – just leave it on the counter. While the cream cheese softens, you can cook your bacon (I did my bacon in the air fryer of course!) and dice up your scallions. Then stir together and you’re done!
It’s silly when you think about how easy flavored cream cheese recipes are! This bacon cream cheese recipe is so simple! And any of your other favorites would be too! Garden veggie = carrots and scallions, Honey walnut = a few tbs honey and some diced walnuts – WHY DO WE GO OUT AND PAY FOR IT? HAHAHA
If you’re looking for other ideas for bagels – I’ve got them in spades! You could do pizza bagels (even in the air fryer), an awesome leftover sandwich or even a breakfast casserole (just swap the donuts for bagels!)
Copycat Bruegger’s Bacon Scallion Cream Cheese
- 1 brick cream cheese
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and roughly chopped
- 3 scallions/green onions, diced
How to cook Copycat Bruegger’s Bacon Scallion Cream Cheese
- Let cream cheese soften for about 15 minutes on the counter
- In a bowl, mix together cream cheese, bacon and scallions until combined
- Using a spatula, place cream cheese mixture into a bowl
- Store for up to a week with an air tight lid