Carnival Cruises are known for their Warm Chocolate Melting Cake and now you can make it at home – and it’s so easy!!!!! The cake is light and the inside is rich and decadent perfection!
How do you make Warm Chocolate Melting Cake?
It’s kind of magical how the outside forms this cake but the inside is just a melty chocolate delight! You can have this plain, with a little powdered sugar, whipped cream, peanut butter or ice cream. It’s a very rich dessert – so really you don’t need to fill the ramekins – half full is plenty!
I cut the original recipe for Carnival Cruise’s Warm Chocolate Melting Cake down to make it for two. I mean – it’s such an easy dessert to make. Individual chocolate melting cakes are perfect for date night!
What kind of chocolate is in Warm Chocolate Melting Cake?
Be sure to check out all the amazing food I had on the cruise! And if you’re looking for other super simple desserts – I’ve got you covered there too!
– Cherries in the Snow
– Air Fryer Grilled Peaches
– Triple Berry Cobbler
Copycat Carnival Cruise’s Chocolate Melting Cake
- 3 oz dark chocolate
- 6 tbsp butter
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp flour
- Melt the chocolate and butter in microwave at 30 seconds at a time and stir until melted (about 2 minutes)3 oz dark chocolate, 6 tbsp butter
- In a separate bowl, mix eggs and sugar with a mixer on low for 1-2 minutes,2 eggs, 3 tbsp sugar
- Add flour and mix for another minute3 tbsp flour
- Add the egg mix to the melted chocolate and mix
- Pour the batter in two greased ramekins
- Set ramekins in rimmed baking pan with 1/4” water in bottom of pan
- Bake in the oven at 390°F for 23 minutes
- Alternative: You can bake straight on the oven racks – no water bath – for 14 minutes.