How to make avocado egg rolls like the Cheesecake Factory?
Are these avocado egg roll wontons vegan?
What is in avocado egg rolls?
If you’re looking for other vegetarian air fryer appetizer recipes – I’ve got you covered! I love these Buffalo Cauliflower Wings – they’re so spicy and cravable! I love these deep fried deviled eggs too – they’re so crunchy and creamy! And last – but certainly not least – these Jalapeno Cheddar avocado fries! I make them all the time!
I’ve got more air fryer recipes on my site and my Facebook group!
Copycat Cheesecake Factory Avocado Egg Roll Wontons
- 2 Medium-Large Avocados, Halved
- 1 Roma Tomato, Diced
- 1/4 Cup Sweet Onion, Finely Diced
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Cilantro, Roughly Chopped
- Juice Of 1 Lime
- Salt & Pepper, To Taste
- 16 Wonton Wrappers
- 3/4 Cup Fresh Cilantro, Roughly Chopped
- 1/3 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper, Seeded and Deveined
- 2 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1 Clove Garlic, Minced
- Juice of 1 Lime
- Salt and Pepper, To Taste
How to cook Copycat Cheesecake Factory Avocado Egg Roll Wontons
- Mix together dipping sauce ingredients and place in refrigerator until serving (you can make this ahead of time)
- Mix together all egg roll ingredients
- On a large cutting board, lay out 8 individual wonton wrappers
- Grab a small bowl with 1/3 cup water
- Spoon 1.5 Tablespoons of avocado filling onto center of a wonton wrapper
- Touch edges of wonton wrapper with water
- Place 2nd wonton wrapper on top of avocado filling and press edges to seal
- Once sealed, spray with olive oil spritzer
- Air fry in a single layer at 350 for 5 min
- Flip, sprinkle with coarse sea salt, air fry 2 min more
- (Probably need to do 2 batches)
- Serve with refrigerated dipping sauce