Here’s a pic of the Skinnilicious Chicken Pasta dish at the Cheesecake Factory!
So what ingredients are in the Skinnilicious Chicken Pasta?
How many calories in Skinnilicious Chicken Pasta?
The restaurant version has 590 calories – which is still “Skinnilicious” – but mine only has 327 calories! One serving of pasta is 2 oz – and that’s a little skimpy – so you could add more pasta – or cook two chicken breasts instead of one – and still have less calories than the restaurant version!
How to make The Cheesecake Factory Skinnilicious Chicken Pasta
Favorite Copycat Recipes
Copycat Cheesecake Factory Skinnilicious Chicken Pasta
- 4 oz whole wheat penne pasta (1 cup dry)
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 tsp garlic & herb seasoning (or italian seasoning)
- 1/2 tomato, diced
- 2 cups marinara
- 5-6 leaves fresh basil
How to cook Copycat Cheesecake Factory Skinnilicious Chicken Pasta
- heat water on stove and boil penne
- when you add penne to the water, heat oil in a non-stick skillet
- rinse chicken breast and pat dry. pound with smooth side of a meat tenderizer to even thickness
- coat both sides of chicken with flour and garlic herb seasoning
- place chicken in hot skillet and cook for 3-5 minutes, flip and cook 3-5 minutes more (temp to 165)
- while chicken is cooking, dice tomato and heat 2 cups marinara sauce on stovetop
- drain pasta and remove chicken from skillet
- slice chicken into bite sized pieces
- chop fresh basil
- in large bowl, toss pasta, chicken, marinara, fresh tomato and fresh basil and split into two bowls
– If you want to “un-skinny” this a little – you can add a little parmesan cheese or even mini-fresh mozzarella balls