How do you make Baked Cinnamon Apples
They are so easy!!! You just peel and slice up 4 Granny Smith apples and put them in a baking dish. Mix together cornstarch, water and butter to make a slurry and pour that over the apples. Then top with loads of brown sugar and cinnamon! Then you bake them and they get magically delicious!
Speaking of baking dishes – I got a cute set of baking dishes and this fun spoon at Bunches of Bows in Fort Thomas KY. They have the cutest holiday gift ideas – this was a set by Mud Pie. They’re really cute!
My Baked Cinnamon Apples are quickly and easily made in the oven and taste just like the ones I got at HoneyBaked Ham! I can’t wait for you to try them. It’s a super easy dessert that the whole family will love!
If you’re looking for other holiday desserts – you have to try these other favorites of mine:
– Mom’s Secret Ingredient Pumpkin Pie
– 10 Minute Pumpkin Tiramisu
– Crustless Apple Pie
Copycat Honey Baked Ham Baked Cinnamon Apples
- 4 Granny Smith Apples
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Saigon cinnamon
How to cook Copycat Honey Baked Ham Cinnamon Baked Apples
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Peel and core the apples. Cut each one into slices and arrange the slices in a small baking dish
- In a small bowl, combine the water with the cornstarch and melted butter and stir until the dry ingredients are dissolved and not lumpy
- Pour the butter mixture over the apple slices
- Crumble brown sugar over the apples and sprinkle top with cinnamon
- Cover the dish with foil, and bake for 40 minutes.
- Stir the apples after 20 minutes.