What’s in Olive Garden Stuffed Mushrooms? Are Olive Garden Stuffed Mushrooms Keto or Vegetarian?
With the breadcrumbs, I used these Ritz Cracker Crumbs in Butter Garlic flavor that I found recently and love. You can use cracker crumbs, breadcrumbs or panko – whatever you have on hand – I would stick with either a plain style or an Italian seasoned version.
How do you make Olive Garden Stuffed Mushrooms?
Olive Garden copycat stuffed mushrooms are a fantastic appetizer for any dinner party – and really they’re hearty enough to be a main dish! Serve it with a side salad and some breadsticks and you’ve got a meal!
The Best Olive Garden Copycat Recipes
If you’re looking for the best of Olive Garden to make at home – I’ve got you covered! Here are my favorites:
– Olive Garden Signature Salad & Dressing
– Olive Garden Pasta Fagioli
– Olive Garden Fettucini Alfredo
– Olive Garden Jumbo Stuffed Shells
Find all of my Copycat Olive Garden recipes on TheFoodHussy.com!
Olive Garden Stuffed Mushrooms
- 12 Fresh Mushrooms
- 6-8 shrimp, peeled, deveined and tails off – finely diced
- 6-8 scallops, finely diced
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 5 oz pkg garlic butter Ritz cracker crumbs (or 2/3 cup breadcrumbs)
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 tsp basil
- 2 tablespoons finely grated Romano cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 3-4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/4 cup finely grated mozzarella cheese
How to cook Olive Garden Stuffed Mushrooms
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. (No preheating required if using air fryer.)
- Lightly oil a round baking dish or pie plate.
- Stem mushrooms – if you push on the sides of the stems – they should pop out completely.
- Combine shrimp, scallops, beaten eggs, minced garlic, garlic salt, cracker crumbs, oregano, basil, Parmesan and Romano in a bowl and mix well.
- Place approximately 1 1/2 teaspoons of the stuffing mixture inside mushroom cavity and slightly mound (You should be able to stuff between 8- 12 mushrooms depending on the size of mushrooms).
- Place the stuffed mushrooms in slightly oiled baking dish and spoon melted butter over the top of the mushrooms.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes
- Remove from oven and sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top and bake for an additional 3 minutes for cheese to melt.
- Follow directions above until oven
- Place mushrooms in oven safe dish – if you have a small air fryer – you can use a small metal pan (like a mini-cheesecake pan or small baking dish)
- Depending on the size of your air fryer – you might need to air fry in two batches
- Air fry at 350 for 10 minutes.
- Open air fryer and top with mozzarella.
- Air fry at 350 for 2 minutes for cheese to melt.