So I LOVE LOVE LOVE Tiramisu – but it’s a bit labor-intensive – there are many ingredients and all these steps – and ingredients like Marsala wine that I probably wouldn’t use again. So I decided to come up with my own recipe for a quick and easy Tiramisu!
How to make easy tiramisu dessert?
This is so easy! Mix together Mascarpone cheese (it’s a softer, sweeter cream cheese), Cool Whip and pumpkin. Next pour coffee into a bowl (I used a pumpkin spice latte for fall! and QUICKLY dip your lady fingers in the coffee.
In your dish, lay half the coffee-dipped lady fingers in the bottom, top with half of your pumpkin mixture, dip and add your second layer of lady fingers and then top with the rest of your pumpkin mixture.
Finally, shake cocoa powder on top like the one on the top. That’s it – you’re done! Then refrigerate overnight and you’re ready to eat. Overnight really helps – it soaks up the coffee and gets the fluff all melded together – so good!
I made this in ten minutes flat while my salmon was cooking in the air fryer!
Can tiramisu be made the night before?
How long will tiramisu last in the refrigerator?
Other quick and easy desserts
10 Minute Pumpkin Tiramisu
- * 3 oz package of Lady Fingers
- * 1 cup pumpkin spice latte
- * 4 oz Mascarpone
- * 1 container Cool Whip whipped topping
- * 8 oz pumpkin puree (1/2 – 15 oz can)
- * cocoa powder
How to cook 10 Minute Pumpkin Tiramisu
- – Combine Mascarpone, whipped topping and pumpkin into a mixing bowl and mix until combined and fluffy
- – Pour coffee into a bowl
- – QUICKLY dip Ladyfingers in coffee
- – Place one layer of lady fingers in the bottom of a dish. (I used a glass 5×7 (6 cup) dish. You could use an 8×8 pan as well.)
- – Top with half of the pumpkin fluff
- – Place another layer of lady fingers on top of pumpkin fluff.
- – Top with remaining pumpkin fluff
- – Using a small sifter, spoon cocoa into the sifter and shake across the top of the pumpkin mixture
- – Refrigerate overnight
– If you’re not a fan of pumpkin – just leave it out!
– You can use any kind of coffee you like.
Leave a Reply