I came across something similar when I tried a meal from Plated (those meal delivery boxes) and they used fingerling potatoes but I love red potatoes. Really any small little potatoes will do!
I made these little delights in the air fryer because I was cleaning my oven – but you can make them in either. I provided bake time for either.
You just slice your potatoes and dip these little guys in dijon mustard and then grated Parmesan cheese. The outcome is a crispy nugget you’ll love! Since they’re small – they bake pretty quickly and get really crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. I love the dijon mustard is great too – and really lay it on thick so it bakes into the potato!
Here’s what I made for dinner Saturday night! I tried these new Johnsonville Chicken Apple Sausages along with these Home Chef Sous Vide Green Beans I came across at the store. I also did the sausages in the air fryer along with the potatoes (6 minutes on those!)
You can find more ideas in my Air Fryer Recipes section or in my Air Fryer Facebook group!
Dijon Parmesan Potatoes
- 10-15 baby red potatoes (or golden, fingerling, etc – anything small)
- 3-4 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 3-4 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Slice potatoes in half
- Place mustard and cheese in separate small bowls
- Dip cut-side of potato in mustard and be sure it’s all covered – lay it on thick!
- Dip mustard-side in grated parmesan cheese
- Place cut-side down on non-stick cookie sheet
- Drizzle a touch of olive oil over potatoes and sprinkle with salt & pepper
- Oven Method: Preheat to 425 – roast cut-side down for 15-17 minutes
- Air Fryer Method: Turn to 350 – air fry for 12 minutes cut side up, flip to cut side down and go 6 minutes more
Leave a Reply