How do you make Mozzarella Sticks in the air fryer
It’s really easy – you can either do a breading mixture (eggs and breadcrumbs) or what I did – I used wonton wrappers. These are so easy and take just seconds to put together! Before wrapping them though – I sprinkled garlic salt on them – it added a punch of flavor!
How long do you cook mozzarella sticks in the air fryer?
These air fryer mozzarella sticks with wonton wrappers are also super quick to make! They just need 6 minutes in the air fryer and you flip them half way through.
Do you have other cool air fryer recipes?
You can find all of them in my Air Fryer Recipes section or in my Air Fryer Facebook group!
Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks
- 3 mozzarella string cheese sticks – cut in half
- 6 wonton wrappers
- small bowl water
- garlic salt
How to cook Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks
- Take one wonton wrapper and lay your half cheese stick on it
- Sprinkle cheese stick and wonton with garlic salt
- Wrap like a burrito – tucking the sides in
- Dab corners of wonton with water to seal
- Heat at 350 in air fryer for 6 min – flip halfway through