So I decided to whip up a breakfast recipe featuring Dunkin Donut’s special Pumpkin Coffee + lots of stuff that is SERIOUSLY good for you!
The nice thing you literally just mix it all together and put it in the fridge – you can’t get any easier! And in the morning – you can eat them cold or heat them up. Then for a little crunch – shave some chocolate and add some crushed pecans. Easy, simple and tasty!
- ¾ cup Old Fashioned Traditional Oats
- ½ cup Vanilla Unsweetened Almond Milk
- ¼ cup Brewed Coffee
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp Pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 2 tsp Cocoa Powder
- Cacao chocolate, shaved
- Pecans, crushed
- Combine all ingredients into a jar or container with a lid, mix, and cover.
- Set in fridge overnight.
- In the morning, add additional almond milk if too dry, and add cacao and pecans