What is Cherries in the Snow?
Cherries in the Snow is a fancy fun name for a creamy delicious no-bake cheesecake. In it, you’ll find:
- cream cheese
- Cool Whip
- powdered sugar
- chocolate cookie pie crust (or graham cracker)
- can of cherry pie filling
How do you make Cherries in the Snow?
It’s very simple – let’s walk through it!
- Get out your cookie crust – you can make your own but I just like the Oreo crust from the store. You can also use a graham cracker crust if you’re wanting no chocolate.
- In a mixing bowl, add together cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla and Cool Whip
- Mix with a hand mixer
- Pour into your pie crust
- Top with a can of cherry pie filling
- Chill for 4-5 hours – you can also freeze it for the 30-60 minutes before you serve to get super clean slices
The thing I like is that you can change it up to what you like! I used a chocolate cookie crust – but you could use a regular graham cracker crust or even a pecan crust. I used cool whip – but you could use dream whip. I used cherry pie filling but who says you can’t have blueberries in the snow with blueberry pie filling?!
This dessert is heavenly! I enjoyed every bite of the half of the pie that I kept for sure!
Egg Free Desserts
- peanut butter & chocolate cheesecake bites
- Mom’s famous peach cobbler
- slow cooker cinnamon sugar pecans (you won’t want to share those either)
More Easy No-Bake Desserts
Cherries in the Snow
- 1 chocolate cookie pie crust or graham cracker
- 1.5 cups powdered sugar
- 8 oz cool whip
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- in a large bowl, using a hand mixer, blend powdered sugar, cool whip, cream cheese and vanilla1.5 cups powdered sugar, 8 oz cool whip, 8 oz cream cheese, 1 tsp vanilla extract
- fill pie crust1 chocolate cookie pie crust
- top with cherries1 can cherry pie filling
- chill 4 hours – if you want super clean slices, freeze for an hour before you put on cherries
Leave a Reply