If you’ve watched TV in the past month – you’ve seen the commercials for Domino’s two new pizzas – the Cheeseburger and Chicken Taco Pizzas. The Cheeseburger Pizza was calling my name and I had to try it. Loved it! So then – I had to make it for you guys!
They’re promoting it as people have gotten horrible cheeseburgers and tacos delivered during the Quarantine and they’re here to save the day! I was all up to try the Cheeseburger and made one addition I think it REALLY needed! Let’s get started!
What’s on Domino’s Cheeseburger Pizza?
Domino’s Cheeseburger Pizza is pretty basic but tasty! It starts with a ketchup and mustard sauce (yup – swear to ya!). Then it’s topped with ground beef, raw onion, white American cheese, cheddar cheese and provolone cheese and diced tomato.
How to Make Cheeseburger Pizza?
Start with your favorite pizza crust – I love a thin crust and bought one of the refrigerator crust that just rolls out – so easy! Then squirt circles of ketchup and mustard around the dough. I then layered the toppings – I started with the American cheese. Then added the browned ground beef, raw onions, cheddar and provolone cheeses. Finally I added a bit of diced tomatoes on top. Then into the oven for 15 minutes! (So quick!)
When I took it out – I had to grab a jar of pickles and add some – for me – a cheeseburger isn’t complete without pickles! So yum!
And I’ll say – I wasn’t sure about the ketchup/mustard sauce but I really liked it and you definitely could taste it! If you like more sauce – you could pour ketchup & mustard together in a bowl and sauce like you would with pizza sauce.
Favorite Pizza Recipes
Copycat Domino’s Cheeseburger Pizza
- 1 refrigerator pizza crust
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 2/3 cup white American cheese shredded
- 1/2 small onion diced
- 2/3 cup provolone cheese shredded
- 2/3 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 tomato diced
- Preheat oven to 400 (or according to package directions)
- Unroll pizza crust onto non-stick pizza pan
- Brown hamburger in skillet about 3/4 of the way done until most of the pink is gone (will finish cooking in the oven)
- On pizza crust, squirt ketchup and mustard in circles around crust
- Top with American cheese
- Drain grease from hamburger and spoon beef onto pizza
- Top with diced onion (raw), cheddar, provolone and tomato.
- Bake for 14-18 minutes (or according to crust directions)
- Top with pickles – if you like!