The Spicy Big Boy Pizza has all the elements of the Big Boy Sandwich! Most importantly – TARTAR SAUCE – then seasoned ground beef, pickles, American Cheese and lettuce. Now you might be saying to yourself – “Tartar Sauce on a pizza???” – let me tell you – IT IS DELICIOUS!!!! Like I was SHOCKED at how much I loved it!!!
Also – since I am using the Spicy Tartar Sauce – I decided to add some of my famous Copycat Taco John’s Seasoning Mix to the meat – to make it a little spicier! You can go as heavy as you want with it depending on how spicy you like things! Or – if you want to skip the spicy – go with the traditional Frisch’s Tartar Sauce (you can buy it online too – if you’re not in Cinci).
After you take it out of the oven – top with a little more cheese and lettuce and serve with a side of Frisch’s Tartar Sauce – Spicy & Regular!
This pizza will quickly become a family favorite and it makes pizza night so fun!
Spicy Frisch’s Big Boy Pizza
- Preheat oven to 400 (or whatever the pizza crust you’re using suggests)
- Lay out pizza dough on pan
- Heat skillet on medium high and brown ground beef
- Add Taco Johns seasoning mix and stir
- Top pizza dough with Frisch’s spicy tartar sauce
- Add seasoned beef, pickles and cheese
- Bake according to pizza crust directions
- Remove pizza from oven and top with lettuce
- Serve with a side of Frisch’s tartar sauces