This Copycat Lean Cuisine Chicken Ranch Club Flatbread Melt tastes better than the original! It also has less Weight Watchers points than the original. That is an all-around healthy eating victory!! I love how soft flatbread is! Plus the tomato and ranch make this super juicy!
I started back on Weight Watchers this year – I’ve had success with it previously – and am excited to make some moves again this year. I’m on the Green plan which has the least amount of “free” foods but really helps me with portion control.
Lean Cuisine makes a ton of delicious light and healthy frozen meals and the Chicken Ranch Club Flatbread Melt is my #1 favorite! Soft and fluffy flatbread topped with white meat chicken, bacon, cheese and ranch – hell yeah!
The tricky thing about creating a copycat of a well-known “light” recipe is that I can’t just throw the best and tastiest ingredients in there – I need to think about the nutritional element! I like the Chicken Ranch Club Flatbread because it’s simple ingredients and I could go with “whole foods” for the most part.
I came in REALLY close to the nutritional levels! Same calories, a little higher fat, double the fiber, 50% more protein and nearly half the carbs! I’m good with that!!! (Full nutrition in the recipe.)
How do you make the Copycat Lean Cuisine Chicken Ranch Club Flatbread Melt?
– Flatbread – I’m super picky on flatbread – to keep the WW points down – you can use Flatout Light – or for a softer fluffier version – you can use the Kontos brand.
– White meat chicken – I chose the Oscar Mayer pre-cooked grilled chicken strips
– Bacon – I eat a lot of bacon and have recently become addicted to making air fryer bacon! I cooked a couple of slices of bacon – 1 slice for dogs, 1 slice for flatbreads!
– Tomato – that’s easy – 1/2 diced tomato
– Cheese – I know Lean Cuisine had yellow and white cheese – I kept it simple by just using one wheel of Babybel Light cheese per sandwich.
– Ranch – lastly – a dab of fat free or low-cal ranch
I promise you will LOVE this Copycat Lean Cuisine Chicken Ranch Club Flatbread Melt. It’s so much better than the original. And it takes about the same time to make – even in the oven! Using pre-cooked ingredients helps it go together quickly so you still have a quick lunch option!
Other Healthy Recipes
Copycat Lean Cuisine Chicken Ranch Club Flatbread Melt
- 2 flatbread
- 1 cup white meat chicken strips
- 1 slice bacon, cooked and diced
- 1/2 tomato, diced
- 2 Mini Babybel Light cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp fat free ranch
- Preheat oven to Broil – LOW
- Lay out flatbread on non-stick cookie sheet
- Top half of flatbread with chicken, bacon, tomatoes, cheese and ranch
- Broil on low for 5 minutes until cheese is melted
- Remove from oven and fold over
Leave a Reply