I found a lot of recipes online for air fryer steak bites – but I found they all cooked the steak far too long. I’m a medium rare fanatic and the key is not overcooking your steak. I put the steak, broccoli and mushrooms all together and tossed them with a little butter, garlic, Worcestershire and salt – and into the Phillips Air Fryer they went!
While that was going – just 6 minutes – I heated a bag of Cauliflower Rice in the microwave. This gives you a super quick, Keto-friendly dinner on the table in less than 10 minutes! How can you beat that?!
What Can You Cook in the Air Fryer?
Air Fryer Steak & Veggie Bites
- 1 lb. ribeye , cut into cubes
- 8 oz. sliced mushrooms
- 2 Tablespoons Butter , melted
- 1 broccoli crown, broken down
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp coarse sea salt
- Cauliflower Rice
- Combine the steak, mushrooms and broccoli. Coat with the melted butter and then season with Worcestershire sauce, minced garlic and salt.
- Add steak & veggies in even layer in air fryer basket. Air fry at 400°F for 6-8 minutes, shaking and flipping twice through cooking process (time noted is for medium rare – add time in 2 minute increments if you want it more done – but watch closely).
- Heat Cauliflower Rice according to package directions
- Serve Steak & Veggie Bites over Cauliflower Rice and enjoy!