How to smoke Country Style Ribs on Traeger Grill:
At this point you’re going to remove the ribs from the grill and put them in a pan. You’ll add apple juice and butter to get some moisture in the ribs. You can raise the temp to 275 on the Traeger and bring the meat up to 190 degrees.
What are Country Style Ribs?
Can you make Country Style Ribs Fast on the Traeger?
What to serve with Smoked Country Style Ribs
Traeger Smoked Country Style Ribs
- Traeger Pellets
- 2 lbs country style ribs
- BBQ Rib Rub
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 cup apple juice
- Rub country style ribs with BBQ rub – or use a premade. My favorite is Historic BBQ
- Setup your Traeger to cook at 225 degrees and place ribs on grill. Cook until ribs are at 155 degrees – approx 3 hours. Spritz the ribs with apple juice every hour until they get up to temp.
- When the ribs hit 155, remove them from the Traeger, and use tongs to place each of them in a large roasting dish or disposable pan.
- Add a half cup of apple juice to the roaster, along with four pats of butter. Cover the pan tightly with aluminum foil, and return the ribs to your smoker.
- Then adjust the temp of your smoker to 275, and let ribs cook until meat temp is 190. It will take about 60 minutes for them to come up to temp.
- When they are all up to temp, remove the ribs from the roasting pan and place them back on the grill rack and return to the smoker.
- Brush each of the ribs with your favorite bbq sauce, and let them cook at 275 for about 15 min.
- Remove from grill and let rest for 10 minutes – then (finally) enjoy!