Air fried Cabbage is such a healthy food – typically we think of cabbage as either cold & crunchy or hot & soggy – but NOT anymore! I made cabbage in my air fryer and it’s light but still has a nice bite to it! It’s a great HEALTHY side dish for any meal!
Can you air fry cabbage?
Yes! It was beyond easy!
How do you air fry cabbage?
You just cut it into slices and quarter it – then sprinkle with olive oil, salt and pepper. That’s it! Pop the pieces in the air fryer and then flip & stir halfway through. You’ll come out with crunchy and nutritious “fried” cabbage!
What vegetables can you air fry?
What other recipes do you make with cabbage?
Air Fried Cabbage
- 1 head cabbage
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp coarse sea salt
- 1 tsp fresh ground pepper
- slice cabbage into 2” slices – then quarter the slices
- places pie shaped slices into air fryer
- drizzle olive oil over all slices of cabbage
- sprinkle salt & pepper
- air fry at 375 for 5 minutes
- toss cabbage with tongs – pieces will fall apart into large chunks
- air fry 3-4 additional minutes