Can you air fry cabbage?
Yes! It was beyond easy! You just cut it into slices and quarter it – then sprinkle with olive oil, salt and pepper. That’s it! Pop the pieces in the air fryer and then flip & stir halfway through. You’ll come out with crunchy and nutritious “fried” cabbage!
What vegetables can you air fry?
Air Fryer Fried Cabbage
- 1/2 head cabbage
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- coarse sea salt
How to cook Air Fryer Fried Cabbage
- slice cabbage into 2” slices – then quarter the slices
- places pie shaped slices into air fryer
- drizzle olive oil over all slices of cabbage
- sprinkle salt & pepper
- air fry at 375 for 5 minutes
- toss cabbage with tongs – pieces will fall apart into large chunks
- air fry 3-4 additional minutes
– Be sure to use coarse sea salt – you want to taste it! It’s so much better!
– You can also add bacon to this! I use precooked bacon and dice it into bite size pieces and let it air fry with the cabbage.