This Cheesy Pulled Pork Dip is delicious and easy to make! Just 5 ingredients and 5 minutes of prep time and you’ll have a game day dip that EVERYONE is going to demolish!
What You Will ❤️ About Cheesy Pulled Pork Dip
- Fast! Layering your ingredients only takes five minutes!!!
- Delicious Comfort Food! Cream cheese, pulled pork, shredded cheese – does it get any better?
- Family Favorite! Everybody asks me to make this for every get-together because it’s the first bowl gone!
What kind of pulled pork should I use?
Anything will work! If you got fancy and smoked up a pork butt or even used a slow cooker to make your own smoky pulled pork – that works! If you buy a tub of the pre-made pulled pork at the grocery store – that works too! You need about a pound of meat for the dish I made but you can always add more!
What kind of barbecue sauce should I use?
If you have sauced pork – you can always add more sauce. I tend to like the UNsauced kind so I can add my own sauce. My favorite is ALWAYS Williamson Bros. It’s a restaurant I found on vacation in Georgia and it’s my absolute favorite. You can get it on Walmart or Amazon.
Can you make this pulled pork dip in the slow cooker?
Yes! This takes a lot less time in the oven – but if you’re wanting to keep it warm longer – the slow cooker is perfect! Layer it up per the recipe and leave it on low for 2 hours – it will come out perfectly!
How do you store and reheat leftovers?
Store leftovers in an airtight container (I like these glass ones) in the refrigerator for up to a week. Reheat individual portions in the microwave for 1-2 minutes or to reheat a larger portion, bake at 350º for 20 minutes.
How to make cheesy bbq pork dip
This easy dip goes together in five minutes!!! It’s a great dip for your next party – I’m drooling just thinking about it again!
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese and diced jalapenos. You can also pour in a teaspoon or so of the juice to help the cream cheese mix up. You can use a stand mixer if the cream cheese is cold or by hand with a spatula if your cream cheese is softened.
- In a small round baking dish (approx 8 inches), spread jalapeno cream cheese in bottom of dish.
- Top with pulled pork. If using unsauced pulled pork, stir pork with your favorite barbecue sauce
- Top with a cup of cheddar cheese and keep going if you like a super cheesy dip!
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350º, then broil on high for 2 minutes until top starts to bubble and brown. WATCH CLOSELY! Broil can go from perfect to burnt in a matter of 30 seconds.
- Serve with your favorite scoopy tortilla chips or even pork rinds!
- Meat – You can swap the pulled pork with rotisserie chicken, leftover brisket or even leftover taco meat!
- Veggies – want some veggies in there? Diced onions and green bell peppers would be great and add some crunch!
- Cheese – use any kind of melty cheese like cheddar, colby jack, gouda or Monterrey Jack
Other Leftover Pulled Pork Recipes
- Pulled Pork Casserole
- Copycat Pulled Pork State Fair Totchos
- Pulled Pork Empanadas
- Cheesy Hawaiian Pulled Pork Sliders
- Leftover Pulled Pork Tacos
- 20+ Recipes for Leftover Pulled Pork
Other Hot Dip Recipes
Hot & Cheesy Pulled Pork Dip
- 12 oz cream cheese softened (1.5 bricks)
- 1/3 cup pickled jalapeno slices diced
- 1 lb pre-made pulled pork
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce (if pork is unsauced)
- 1.5 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 350
- On a cutting board, rough chop your pickled sliced jalapenos. I use the jarred slices the first time I made it but you can also use canned diced green chilies if you prefer.1/3 cup pickled jalapeno slices
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese and diced jalapenos. You can also pour in a teaspoon or so of the juice to help the cream cheese mix up. You can use a stand mixer but if your cream cheese is softened – you can do it by hand pretty easily12 oz cream cheese
- In a small round baking dish (approx 8 inches) or cast iron skillets, spread jalapeno cream cheese in bottom of dish.
- Top with pulled pork. If you're buying pre-made, when you open the package, fluff the pulled pork with a fork into the provided try and then spread out over cream cheese. If you're buying unsauced pulled pork, stir pork with your favorite barbecue sauce1 lb pre-made pulled pork, 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- Top with a cup of cheddar cheese and keep going if you like a super cheesy dip!1.5 cups cheddar cheese
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350, then broil on high for 2 minutes until top starts to bubble and brown. WATCH CLOSELY! Broil can go from perfect to burnt in a matter of 30 seconds.
- Serve with your favorite scoopy sturdy chips or even a roll of crusty bread!