How to Make Pulled Pork
How long is pulled pork good for?
Pulled pork leftovers should be placed in air-tight containers and refrigerated for up to a week in the fridge. I like to have my leftover pulled pork WITHOUT sauce so I can sauce based on the recipe I’m making!
How to Freeze Leftover Pulled Pork
You can easily freeze the leftovers too! Double bag the leftover pulled pork in a storage bag, then a freezer bag Put 1-2 cups in small pint or quart-sized storage bags and then place 3-4 of those into a larger gallon sized freezer bag. This allows you to pull out a small portion for me to use and not need to always feed a crowd!
Pulled Pork Leftovers
Leftover Pulled Pork Recipes
Pulled Pork Casseroles & Pastas
- Pulled Pork Cornbread Casserole – cornbread as a casserole base is so yummy!
Pulled Pork King Ranch Casserole – this Tex-Mex casserole is easy and delicious
Pulled Pork Pasta Salad – I had a version of this at Noodles & Company and came right home and made my own!
Leftover Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Pulled Pork Mac & Cheese Slider
- Pulled Pork Empanadas – These are so easy to make – and you can customize them too!
- Pulled Pork Cubano Sliders – this is the reason to not add sauce to your leftover pulled pork
– I love a Cuban sandwich and it’s a great use of leftover pulled
Hawaiian Pulled Pork Sliders – these are so easy – tons of cheese, sauce pork and pineapple
for a sweet zing!
Pulled Pork Appetizers
Pulled Pork Pastry Puffs – This recipe has gone crazy on Pinterest – it’s a perfect snack
size party appetizer!
- Hot & Cheesy Pulled Pork Dip
- Leftover Pulled Pork Totchos