How do you make garlic bread in the air fryer?
This garlic bread with cheese was so delicious and tasty! I served it with my Copycat Rusty Bucket Pesto Chicken but it would also be great with my Copycat Red Lobster Crab Alfredo and the Copycat Olive Garden Giant Stuffed Shells.
You can also find more ideas in my Air Fryer Recipes section or in my Air Fryer Facebook group!
Air Fryer Garlic Cheese Bread (aka Copycat Texas Toast)
- 4 slices Texas Toast style bread
- 4 Tbsp softened butter
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp coarse sea salt
- 1/2 cup five cheese blend shredded cheese
How to cook Air Fryer Garlic Cheese Bread (aka Copycat Texas Toast)
- Mix together softened butter, garlic and salt
- Spread butter on one side of each slice of Texas Toast
- Lay bread, butter side up, in air fryer (don’t overcrowd – I can do 2 slices at a time)
- Top each slice with 1/8 cup shredded cheese
- Air Fry at 375 for 4 minutes
- Bread won’t “brown” like it would in oven – check bread and be sure it’s crispy on edges and cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately