I mean – come on!!!! There’s no way you can look at that cheesy goodness and not want to dive in!! I love the party sliders because there’s this wonderful buttery Worcestershire topping that you brush on top before you bake – so every slider is even gooier! But what about that secret ingredient???
It’s Woeber’s Horseradish Sauce! Last fall I toured the Woeber’s factory and found out even though mustard is sort of their “thing” – the Horseradish Sauce is their #1 seller and it’s made right here in Ohio! They have a great story and I love supporting Ohio companies.
And DON’T be scared off by it! I’m not a fan of straight horseradish but this sauce is the perfect blend – it’s got the bite of horseradish but is creamy and light. It adds so much ZING to the sliders!! It’s a must-have!!!
Roast beef & cheddar is such a classic combination so you know these will be loved by everyone at the game day party! (And remember March Madness isn’t far off either!!) The sliders are so easy to put together – just slice the King’s Hawaiian Rolls in half and add the roast beef, cheddar, horseradish sauce and bbq sauce – boom done! Top with that butter sauce and pop them in the oven and melt it all together!
If you like these sliders – be sure to check out my other hot slider recipes:
Beef & Cheddar Party Sliders
- 12 pack of King’s Hawaiian Rolls
- 8 oz deli sliced roast beef
- 6 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoonsWoeber’s Horseradish Sauce
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup salted butter (1/2 stick)
- 1-2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 350
- Spray baking dish with nonstick spray
- Slice King’s Hawaiian Rolls in half and lay the bottom half of the rolls in your pan
- Top with roast beef slices
- Spread Woeber’s Horseradish Sauce and BBQ sauce across roast beef
- Top with cheddar slices
- Cover with top of rolls
- In microwave safe bowl, add remaining ingredients (butter, brown sugar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, poppy seeds) and microwave for 2 minutes (covered with Glad Press & Seal)
- Remove butter mixture from microwave and stir
- Brush tops of sliders with butter mixture
- Bake for 25 minutes