Ranch Pickles take Dill Pickles to the next level! The ranch seasoning adds a creaminess to your pickles you never knew you needed! I’ve done this to every jar of Dill Pickles in the house!Jump to Recipe
This idea showed up on TikTok a while back (that’s that social media the kids use) and I had to try it out! Would it really make pickles better?
How to make the TikTok Pickles?
It’s very simple – you just open the jar of pickles and pour in the ranch seasoning! I buy the jar because I use it so much – so I put in 3-4 tablespoons per jar – depending on how much room there is in the jar.
Are Ranch Pickles good?
Yes!! I’ll admit, I was pretty skeptical if it would make a marked difference but it definitely did! There’s a creaminess that is typically the star of the ranch dressing and that’s what comes through in these Ranch Pickles. It mellows the tartness of the dill but still leaves you with that yummy crunchy bite.
Air Fried Ranch Dill Pickles
These ranch pickles are perfect for fried pickles in the air fryer! I used my Air Fried Pickle Chips recipe as a base and went to town. This recipe is a bit simpler but just as delicious:
- In a breading tray – mix together panko & ranch seasoning mix
- Roll ranch pickles in mixture
- Lay in air fryer
- Spritz with olive oil
- Air fry at 350 for 6 minutes
What goes with Pickles?
- 1 jar dill pickles
- 3-4 tbsp ranch seasoning mix
- Open jar of pickles, add ranch and shake!
- Refrigerate overnight
Air Fried Ranch Pickles
- In a breading tray, pour panko and ranch seasoning and mix
- Roll pickle spears in panko mixture and press in
- Gently lay spears in air fryer and spritz lightly with olive oil
- Air Fry at 350 for 6 minutes
- Serve with ranch dressing