These Simply Potatoes Cheesy Potatoes are a fun take on classic cheesy potatoes but with a Swiss cheese twist! Jarlsberg cheese and red onions add an extra bite to this traditional dish!
These Jarlsberg Dip Cheesy Potatoes are delicious! They take 10 minutes to put together and are so easy! I can’t wait for you to serve these with your Easter dinner! (and then you’ll be so hooked – you’ll want them all the time!) Yum!!!!
Jarlsberg Dip Cheesy Potatoes
- 2 cups Jarlsberg cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/3 cup red onion, diced
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1 bag about 20 oz Simply Potatoes Hash Browns
- 3 Tbsp Butter melted
- Grease 8×8” baking dish.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a bowl mix mayo, lemon juice, salt, sour cream onion, soup, black pepper and 1.5 cups of cheese
- Add hash browns and melted butter. Mix well.
- Transfer to prepared dish.
- Bake 40 minutes until bubbly
- Top with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese and bake 5 more minutes.