How do you make Jarlsberg Dip? What’s in Kroger’s Jarlsberg Cheese Dip?
The ingredients are simple: shredded Jarlsberg cheese, mayonnaise, red onion, a little milk and a little lemon juice. Stir and you’re done! Be sure to make it ahead of time so the flavors have time to meld in the fridge. The lemon juice is just a touch but makes a big difference.
Can you freeze Jarlsberg Dip?
What do you serve with Jarlsberg Cheese Dip with red onions?
Can I use something instead of Jarlsberg Cheese?
Jarlsberg is pretty readily available – you can even buy Jarlsberg Cheese on Amazon – but if you’re struggling to find it – you can substitute Swiss cheese in a pinch.
What can you make with leftover Jarlsberg Dip?
- My favorite thing to do with Jarlsberg Dip is to make cheesy potato casserole with it!
- Heat leftover Jarlsberg Dip in a skillet and add a little cream – then toss with cooked pasta and you’ve got a delicious pasta sauce!
- Take a chicken breast or a piece of salmon and top the whole filet with the leftover dip – then bake!
Jarlsberg Cheese Dip
- 2 cups Jarlsberg cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
How to cook Jarlsberg Cheese Dip
- Gently combine all ingredients.
- Refrigerate for 2-hours before serving.
- Serve with crackers.
– Take a chicken breast or nice piece of salmon and top the whole filet with the leftover dip – then bake!