Weight Watchers Crustless Quiche is super easy to make and a very satisfying breakfast for all! I absolutely love quiche but on WW – you really need to avoid pastries – so I popped this crustless version in the oven and loved it! Mine is filled with spinach, tomatoes and feta – but you can pop in whatever your favorite fillings are.
I live alone – so this was great for me because then I had breakfast for a few days already made up! But if you’ve got a houseful – you can slice into 8 slices at just 1-2 points a slice!
What is Crustless Quiche?
Basically – it’s a frittata – or even a thick omelette with toppings inside with the eggs – and – it’s delicious! To be a little more specific – quiche has a more custard like texture – which comes from eggs and dairy (typically cream). But – for Weight Watchers – cream is not great – so I used non-fat Greek yogurt and it was fantastic!
Is Crustless Quiche healthy?
Yes – this can definitely be healthy with a few tweaks and being mindful of your ingredients! Rather than using cream – I used non-fat Greek yogurt. I also used reduced fat feta and skipped using any meat – which could add a lot of fat. Instead, I used feta, sweet cherry tomatoes and spinach.
The Weight Watchers points for this Crustless Quiche is 1 points for Blue & Purple and 2 points per slice for Green. Weight Watchers is really working for me – I’ve been on since Jan 1 and have lost 13 pounds in less than 2 months!
If you’re not familiar, all foods are assigned “points” and you get so many points per day based on your current height/weight/age. As you lose weight, your points decrease. It’s really a big lesson in portion control! I like the flexibility that I can have anything I want – I just have to balance it out with lower “point” foods.
Can Crustless Quiche be made ahead of time?
Yes – you can make crustless quiche ahead of time – mainly because it reheats really well! You can reheat in the oven, air fryer or even microwave. If you’re making the whole thing ahead of time – and want to reheat to serve to a group – I would suggest reheating in oven. For daily reheat of 1-2 slices, I just used microwave – but air fryer would work as well.
How do you make Weight Watchers Crustless Quiche?
This Crustless Quiche is made without cream so it’s much healthier! Here’s how you make it:
- Preheat the oven and place a pan with 2 inches water on the bottom rack – the helps provide more moisture so the quiche comes out more creamy
- Whisk together your eggs, yogurt, milk, salt & pepper
- Heat a non-stick skillet on stove and add a little water (no butter/oil!!!)
- Saute tomatoes for a couple min and then add in spinach until it wilts
- Sprinkle feta across bottom of pie plate sprayed with non-stick spray
- Add spinach and tomatoes on top of feta
- Pour the egg mixture over top and bake!
What to serve with Crustless Quiche?
Weight Watchers Crustless Quiche with Spinach, Tomato & Feta
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2-3 tbsp water
- 1 cup sweet grape tomatoes or cherry, halved
- 2 cups spinach rough chop
- 1-2 oz feta crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350, place a pan with 2 inches water on the bottom rack
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, yogurt, milk, salt & pepper
- Over medium high heat, heat water in a non-stick pan
- Add in halved tomatoes and heat for 2-3 minutes until they start to soften
- Add in spinach. Remove from heat and toss until wilted
- Spray glass pie plate with non-stick spray
- Sprinkle feta across bottom of pie plate
- Add spinach and tomatoes on top of feta evenly across pan
- Pour egg mixture over cheese/spinach/tomatoes
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes until the center is set. Edges will start to pull away from pie plate