What side dishes should you serve with Quiche? I mean – you’ve got typically got eggs and cheese – so where do you go from there? I’ve got 30+ side dish recipes from salads to breads to dessert that all pair great with quiche.
I have a lot of Quiche recipes – I hope you try some of those as well! Quiche is so great because it’s so versatile! My mom used to use leftover soup to make hers – I love to pile mine with cheese and veggies. It’s so flexible. My friend even has a Mother’s Day Brunch with three kinds of quiche every year. So much yum!
What is Quiche?
Quiche is a French dish that starts with a pie crust and then you fill it with a custard (egg & milk) and then add in pieces of cheese, meat, seafood or vegetables.
Here are my favorite Quiche recipes:
- Mom’s Quiche – it’s her base recipe that you can add your favorite meat, cheese and veggies to
- Quiche Florentine – this is one of the most classic quiche dishes with just spinach, onion and Swiss
- Crustless Quiche with Spinach, Feta and Tomato – make it a little healthier by leaving out the crust – it’s still yummy!
- Pizza Quiche – my foodie bestie has a delicious Pizza Quiche recipe that is not to be missed!
Now that we’ve got the quiche down – let’s get down to business with 30+ side dishes to serve with any kind of quiche!
- Copycat Olive Garden Signature Salad – Olive Garden has the best house salad – with all my favorite toppings like olives and tomatoes and topped with that delicious Italian dressing and I have the recipe!
- Panera Greek Salad – Panera might be known for bread but I love their salads!!!! This salad is a classic and so delicious – their Greek dressing is also super simple to make!
- O’Charley’s California Chicken Salad is a new favorite! Grilled chicken with strawberries & mandarin oranges are then mixed with candied pecans, blue cheese and homemade Balsamic vinaigrette – so good!
- Greek Pasta Salad – I used to make this when I was growing up – it’s similar to an Italian pasta salad but with black olives, tomatoes and more!
- Tom + Chee Grilled Cheese Salad – It’s a salad loaded up with lots of vegetables and then it’s topped off with Grilled Cheese Croutons! Crunchy, cheesy, light and refreshing – this dish is amazing!
- Apple & Goat Cheese Salad – This salad really has all my favorites – candied pecans, dried cranberries, green apple and then my favorite – goat cheese!!! They topped it with a chardonnay vinaigrette…it was very light and tangy.
Fruits & Veggies
- Fun & Easy Fruit Salad – Mix together powdered pudding mix and fruit and you have a salad! What?
- Copycat Taziki’s Tomato Cucumber Salad – One of the dishes at Taziki’s that captured the attention of my growling stomach was their Tomato-Cucumber salad. It’s so refreshing and full of zing and feta – plus pickled red onions!
- Watermelon & Feta Salad – I’ve perfected this recipe to make it so easy and delicious – this is hands-down the BEST watermelon & feta salad recipe! It takes five minutes and you’re enjoying it!
- Air Fryer Jalapeno Cheddar Avocado Fries – These Air Fryer Avocado Fries will hit the spot at your game day parties – it’s the appetizer all your friends will be talking about! These also have a super zing of cilantro lime – and they’re ready in minutes!!
- No Cook Refrigerator Pickles – My Dad made this recipe every year, all summer long! His recipe was pretty much vinegar, water, cucumbers and onions with a few seasonings – but I jazzed it up to make it my own.
- Air Fryer Fried Oreos are such a delicious treat – they have all the yum of the fair food delicacy but much less of the junk food factor! You’re going to be hard pressed to find something tastier for dessert or a snack.
- Dutch Oven Blueberry Cobbler is such a decadent dessert – but it’s also SO EASY!!! You can easily make this in the oven – just be sure you’ve got vanilla ice cream in the freezer – because everybody is going to gobble it up!
- Peach Donut Bread Pudding – I love bread pudding!! It’s my favorite dessert and it’s amazingly easy! With peach season here – you will LOVE this peach bread pudding! It’s comfort food with bright, juicy bites of peach with every spoonful!
- Rhubarb Dream Bars – Rhubarb Dream Bars are the perfect early summer treat! The rhubarb is ripe and you just need a little bite of sweetness after a day of summer fun and grilling. These dream bars go together in just a few minutes and they are delicious!
- Pineapple Orange Sunshine Cake – This Pineapple Orange Sunshine Cake could be the happiest cake on the planet! I mean – it’s got SUNSHINE in the name!
- Air Fryer Grilled Pineapple – Summertime screams PINEAPPLE! It’s such a happy color and just tastes like summer! It’s the Sweet Tart of the fruit world. And popping pineapple in your air fryer will make the best dessert in just minutes!
- Copycat Taco Johns Potato Oles – Taco Johns Potato Ole seasoning is a little spicy, a little salty and so delicious! This copycat recipe for the potato oles is spot on!
- I love having easy side dishes that go with pretty much any meal and these Dijon Parmesan Potatoes are perfect any day of the week! It’s such a quick and easy idea and they taste so much better than just plain potatoes!!!
- Air Fryer Potato Pancakes are my favorite side dish! They’re quick and easy and use up leftovers! It’s a way to totally transform leftover mashed potatoes into something tasty and unique!
- Taco Bell’s Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes are gone as of today but it doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy them! I love those spicy nuggets covered in cheese and sour cream!
- Herb Roasted Potatoes – Your grill is also great for roasting potatoes! A little olive oil, fresh herbs and baby potatoes make for a great easy side dish anytime!
- The Best Cabbage Soup – It’s so much more than just cabbage soup – it’s filled with every vegetable I could think of and I added ground turkey. You can also even use the leftovers of this in a quiche!!!
- Carrabba’s Spicy Chicken Soup is easily going down as my new go-to soup recipe! It’s layered with flavors and oh-so comforting!!!! Plus – I used leftover rotisserie chicken to make it even quicker.
- Olive Garden’s Minestrone soup is one of their staples and it’s so delicious. This soup is full of veggies like carrots, onions, celery, zucchini and tomatoes and even a little pasta!
- This is the BEST Pasta Fagioli recipe because I tried a bunch of them and kept going back to Olive Garden (research is tough!) and make sure I had it just right!
- This Weight Watchers Taco Soup recipe is going to keep you warm and losing weight this winter! I was able to keep the points down by using all your favorite ingredients but also a few key swaps. This easy Taco Soup recipe also has some extra zip from a packet of ranch seasoning!
- Mary Mac’s Cinnamon Rolls are one of so many delicious dishes at Mary Mac’s Tea Room in Atlanta. These are small and a little heavier than most cinnamon rolls and they are served with a very simple cinnamon sugar mixture. They are delightful and take me back to my super-fun Atlanta trip!
- Every holiday season I get a couple bags of cranberries and load up on all my favorite recipes, including this Ocean Spray Cranberry Nut Bread. Just baking it makes the whole house smell like Christmas is on its way!
- Strawberry Zucchini Bread – Earlier this year, I discovered the wonders of Zucchini Bread! I liked it so much I wanted to make it again – but this time I jazzed it up with Strawberries from a local grower. But whether you have fresh or frozen – strawberry zucchini bread will definitely be a favorite in your house!
- These Copycat Panera Pumpkin Muffins will have you ordering pumpkin spice lattes like a Basic B in 5 seconds flat! They’re a delicious balance of pumpkin spice and comforting muffin with an aroma that will fill your home!
- Copycat Ruby Slipper Buttermilk Biscuits – On a recent visit to Gulf Shores, we discovered Ruby Slipper Cafe and have been biscuit-obsessed ever since! We even got to make some of their famous biscuits and take home the recipe!