Summertime screams PINEAPPLE! It’s such a happy color and just tastes like
summer! It’s the Sweet Tart of the fruit world. And popping pineapple in your
air fryer will make the best dessert in just minutes!
because it’s so cheap – but then what to do with it? I usually grill some
to have with chicken – but then I take the rest and sauce it up and have
What does Grilled Pineapple taste like?
natural sweetness in the pineapple caramelizes and comes out even more. I
think most of us have had pineapple with ham – so it’s very similar. It’s
just a great sweet and fresh dessert that’s ready in minutes!
How to make Grilled Pineapple in the air fryer?
around in a bowl of melted butter. After that – roll the spears into a
mixture of brown sugar and cinnamon. Then pop into the air fryer for ten
Does Grilled Pineapple need to be ripe?
butter and sugar make it totally sweet!! The pineapple I used was a little
overripe – and it was still delicious!
Can you freeze Grilled Pineapple?
Can you reheat Air Fryer Grilled Pineapple?
One pint of ice cream made the perfect pairing. Plus – be sure to save the
sauce that forms in the air fryer pan from the butter and brown sugar –
it’s great poured over top!
Can you use canned pineapple for Grilled Pineapple?
get a little too mushy. That said – you could slice your pineapple into
rings or chunks instead of spears.
What to serve with Grilled Pineapple?
and maybe a buttery sugar cookie! hahaha Why not?!
Air Fryer Grilled Peaches
Crustlesss Apple Pie. And be sure to join my
Air Fryer Facebook Group!
Air Fryer Grilled Pineapple
- 1 pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into spears
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (dark or light)
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- Vanilla ice cream
- In a tray, mix together brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Place 1/2 stick butter in a glass and top with a plate or press & seal wrap – microwave for 45 seconds or until melted.
- Lay out the pineapple spears in a rimmed tray and pour the melted butter over them. Then roll spears in cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Place the spears into the air fryer basket in a single layer. Depending on the size of your air fryer, you may have to do this in batches.
- Set fryer to 400°F for 10 minutes.
- Mix remaining butter with cinnamon sugar. Halfway through air frying, brush with remaining sugar butter.
- Pineapple spears are done when the sugar is bubbling!
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream and pour any sugar butter drippings from the pan on top of your ice cream!