How long to cook a pork loin in an air fryer?
What is a good marinade for pork?
Pork loin and tenderloin work great with a marinade – they’re very forgiving cuts of meat that you can use a garlicky Italian marinade, spicy Mexican or even an Asian marinade with. For this pork loin air fryer recipe I knew exactly what I would do – I have had a Bourbon Barrel aged Worcestershire Sauce burning a whole in my cupboard for a few months now! So I put together a delicious pork marinade with that as my base. If you don’t have that – you can use regular Worcestershire and you can always add a shot of Bourbon to it if you feel like it!
How to cook a pork loin in an air fryer?
This boneless pork loin in an air fryer is everything! It was so juicy and you can just see that blush of pink in the loin fillet. That’s how you know it’s not going to be dry! Taking it out at 140-145 ensures the juiciness. And this was even great reheated in the microwave with my leftovers. I had chopped up some carrots and put in the air fryer with the loin halfway through – just tossed in olive oil, salt and pepper. It was great for lunches all week!
Pork Loin Recipes
Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 1/2 cup bourbon flavored Worcestershire sauce (or regular Worcestershire)
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- – place 2 lb pork loin or tenderloin in a ziplock bag and add all ingredients. mush the ingredients around so they get mixed together and coat the loin.
- – marinate in the fridge overnight
- – air fry loin at 350 for 20-25 minutes
- – temp check pork to be sure its 145 degrees. remove to cutting board and let rest for 5 minutes before cutting