|This post is sponsored by Iowa Pork. All opinions are my own.|
Can you make the breaded pork fritter sandwich in the air fryer?
How do you tenderize your pork chop?
I made my Iowa breaded pork tenderloin two ways! I did a couple chops full size for sandwiches like you see above. Then – after pounding thin – I cut the other chops into pieces like you would have for a chicken tender! These are perfect as dippers or for a slider sandwich! (That’s Freddy’s Fry Sauce on top – yum!)
I top my sandwiches with pickle, mayo, ketchup and mustard – always! And you can see the pork is still moist and juicy – no dry chops here!
The best way to tell if your pork is done is to use a meat thermometer (my favorite is this one!) and pork is safe to eat at 145! (Here’s an easy temp chart if you’re curious.) And that’s when it’s the best! Juicy with a blush of pink! With these tenderloin sandwiches – they’re so thin – you don’t really need to temp them – but you can if you like.
Where is the best place to buy pork?
What are other quick and easy pork recipes?
Air Fryer Pork Loin Sandwich
- 2 boneless pork chops
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs lightly beaten
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- olive oil spray
How to cook Air Fryer Pork Loin Sandwich
- Place one pork chop in a ziploc bag and pound them until just 1/4-inch thick – using the flat side of a meat tenderizer.
- Get two plates and a bowl. In one plate, pour flour. In bowl, whisk together eggs, salt & pepper. In the last plate, place the bread crumbs and stir in salt & pepper.
- For full size sandwich – Take one flattened chop and dredge both sides in flour, then egg, then bread crumbs. For tenders – slice flattened chop into 3-4 slices and dredge as noted.
- Gently place pork into air fryer. Spritz with olive oil spray.
- For full size sandwich – air fry at 400 degrees for 5 minutes. Open air fryer, flip, spray and air fry for 5 minutes more. For tenders – air fry at 400 for 4 minutes per side – spraying each side with olive oil spray. Transfer to a plate and repeat the process until all pieces of pork are fried.
- For full size sandwich – serve on bun and top with mayo, mustard, ketchup and pickles. For tenders – dip in your favorite sauce! (Honey Mustard, Ranch or Fry Sauce!)