An Air Fryer Pork Loin Roast is delicious and will make some of the juiciest boneless chops you’ve ever eaten. It’s very simple too – just marinate and air fry! Throw in some potatoes and carrots and you’ve got the whole meal in 40 minutes.Jump to Recipe
The pork loin roast is a very lean cut of pork – it’s not the cut that will break down and fall apart when you cook it. Instead, the pork LOIN roast is basically where you get your boneless pork chops from. When cooked properly – they will create the juiciest boneless chops you’ve ever tried!
How to Cook a Pork Loin Roast in an Air Fryer
It’s surprising how easy it is to cook a pork loin roast – the key is marinate the pork loin in your favorite marinade. You should marinate the roast for at least an hour and up to overnight.
After that – you put it in the air fryer and turn it on! That’s all there is to it! You really want to invest in a meat thermometer (this one is only $11) – that way you can check your pork loin and be sure it’s at 145 degrees internal temperature. That’s when it’s done! It takes about 15-20 minutes per pound in an air fryer.
A Pork Loin Roast is 2-3 pounds, wider and flatter, and can be a boneless or bone-in cut of meat. The tenderloin is a long, narrow, boneless cut of meat that comes from the muscle that runs along the backbone. These are really skinny, 1-2 pounds and usually come pre-marinated and pre-packaged at the grocery store.
As mentioned above the pork loin is 2-3 pounds and very lean. The pork shoulder or “butt” (same cut – both are from the shoulder of the pig) is a tougher cut of meat with lots of fat layered throughout the roast. The pork shoulder/butt roast should be cooked low and slow so the fat can break down the toughness of the meat.
Oh so many! I love the Mojo Criollo – but really so many flavors go well with pork – you can use whatever you like. I love anything with a Worcestershire sauce too! Here’s a recipe I used for a pork tenderloin in the air fryer.
12-18 minutes per pound
145 degrees. Always! Don’t overcook your pork!
Yes!!! The old days of not eating pink pork are gone! Pork is fed much more safely now and is 100% completely safe to eat with a blush of pink. It’s so much juicier! Try it!
What can you serve with Pork Loin?
I popped mine in the air fryer with potatoes and carrots – but here are some other side dishes that go great with pork!
- Cheesy Mexican Rice – so delicious, cheesy and with a jalapeno kick!
- Air Fryer Potato Wedges – pop them in the air fryer instead of halved potatoes
- The Creamiest Macaroni & Cheese – it goes with everything!
Air Fryer Pork Loin Roast
- Marinate pork loin roast for minimum 1 hour – up to overnight – in Mojo Criollo Marinade
- Remove pork loin roast from marinade and place in air fryer
- Air fry at 400 for 15 minutes
- Slice potatoes in half and carrots into 2" chunks. If potatoes are larger, slice in smaller pieces (size for 2 bites)
- Open air fryer and add potatoes and carrots
- Sprinkle with steak seasoning and olive oil
- Air fry at 400 for 25 minutes