Big Mac Pizza? Yes!!!! I love a Big Mac – it’s my go-to order but I never make one at home – yet I’m always making pizza – so let’s put the two together! Big Mac Pizza is so fun and you’ll be so surprised when you bite into it – it tastes just like a Big Mac!
This Big Mac Pizza recipe – of course – has the special sauce – made from scratch! Then you top it with browned hamburger, American cheese, onion, lettuce and pickles! I think the pickles and the sauce are the key – that’s what gives it that signature flavor.
How to Make Big Mac Pizza
First up – you gotta make the sauce! It’s pretty simple – just whisk together mayo, relish, ketchup, Dijon mustard, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika and vinegar. This recipe makes just enough for one pizza – so if you want more – double the sauce recipe!
Next up – preheat your oven and make the ‘za! I always cheat with store-bought crust – I’m trying a bunch to see what I like best. This time I went with the refrigerator kind in the can and laid that out on a rimmed baking pan.
How does that song go? Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on…PIZZA CRUST! I browned the ground beef ahead of time for the pizza. Top the crust with your special sauce and then add your beef, diced onion and grated American cheese. I buy American cheese in a chunk from the deli and grate it myself – yum!
Bake your pizza at this point – then when you take it out – top with pickles, lettuce and any leftover sauce and your Big Mac Pizza is ready to be served!!!
Who sells Big Mac Pizza?
NOBODY! Unless I open up a pizza shop after this recipe goes viral! Haha – JK – I’m sure some pizza shops do but none around me!
Other fun pizza ideas!
Big Mac Pizza
- Minimum 2 hours before dinner: whisk together first 8 ingredients and refrigerate until ready to use (it's not the end of the world if you can't do it earlier – but the sauce has time to marinate together if you can!)
- Preheat oven to 425 (or according to your crust directions)
- Lay crust out on non-stick pan
- Brown ground beef on stove until most of the pink is gone. It will continue to cook when baking so don't overcook.
- Remove sauce from refrigerator and spread on crust
- Top with browned ground beef, raw diced onion and shredded American cheese
- Bake for 13 minutes (or according to crust directions)
- Remove from oven and top with pickles, lettuce and any extra sauce