This Copycat Freddy’s Fry Sauce is spot on and with only 4 ingredients – you’ll be dippin fries in no time! Freddy’s Famous Fry Sauce offers a zippy twist on traditional ketchup and I promise you’ll be making it all the time!
This special dipping sauce was originally introduced as a compliment to their crispy shoestring fries, but it also goes great on burgers, hot dogs and even a dipping sauce for chicken tenders!
What’s in Freddy’s Fry Sauce?
It’s really simple – just four ingredients:
- Mayo – I always use Duke’s
- Pickle Juice
- Lawry’s Seasoning Salt (or Freddy’s Fry Seasoning if you have that!)
And if you want to make their Jalapeno version – just swap the pickle juice for Pickled Jalapeno juice!
How do you make Fry Sauce?
It’s pretty simple – stir it all together. Pop it in the fridge and it’s good for a month! I found these cute little mason jars that clamp shut and I keep it in there. You could also use a squeeze bottle – I got a bottle of ranch from Jet’s Pizza (it’s so good) and use the leftover bottles.
How do you use Fry Sauce?
Freddy’s Fry Sauce is definitely something you can use in many ways! Burgers, chicken tenders – of course – french fries! But here are some other ways I love it:
Other delicious Copycat recipes
- Freddy’s A1 Chophouse Burger
- Roly Poly Chicken Popper Wrap
- Gold Star Chili Garlic Parmesan Fries
- More Copycat Recipes…
Copycat Freddy’s Fry Sauce
- Mix together all ingredients until well combined1/2 cup Duke's mayonnaise, 3 tbsp ketchup, 1 tsp pickle juice, 1 tsp Lawry's seasoning salt
- Store in refrigerator