know what brand of Roast Beef Roly uses – but I know it’s fresh and high
quality – so I chose Smithfield PrimeFresh Lunch Meat for the same
reasons. It’s really our favorite! I might have eaten a couple pieces before
putting them on the wrap even!
How to Make a Roast Beef Wrap
I love Roly Poly and order it at least once a week – but sometimes when I’m packing lunch for a picnic – I’ll check their site for ideas! This Ranch Roast is an easy roast beef wrap and is very tasty! You’ll love it!
BLT Ranch Roast Beef Wrap (Copycat Roly Poly Ranch Roast)
- Lay tortilla on cutting board
- Mix together ranch dressing and bbq sauce in small bowl
- Spread cream cheese over entire tortilla
- Layer remaining ingredients onto tortilla in order leaving 2 inches at the top of the tortilla
- Drizzle sauce over all the layers
- Roll wrap tightly and slice in half on a diagonal