This Chicken Popper Wrap is my favorite lunchtime treat! Roly Poly was my favorite go-to stop for a healthy lunch. This wrap is filled with chicken, cream cheese, jalapenos and yummy veggies and you’ll want to make it every day – especially because you’re saving calories too!
Filled with sliced chicken breast, light cream cheese, plum tomatoes, onion, sliced jalapenos, fat free ranch dressing – all rolled up in a light tortilla and served with a side of salsa for dipping – this lunch will fill you up without filling you out!
What’s in a Chicken Popper Wrap?
Roly Poly is one of my favorite “fast-food” restaurants but there aren’t any in Cincinnati any more. They have a ton of really healthy options that are Weight Watchers friendly! This was one I always ordered because I love everything in it!
- sliced chicken breast – I always make chicken breast in the air fryer – it’s always so juicy!
- low fat cream cheese
- thinly sliced tomatoes and onion
- pickled sliced jalapenos
- Fat Free Ranch Dressing – the manager said they use Ken’s – but I like Walden Farms (all their dressings are zero calories!!!)
- Tortillas – they use whole wheat but I really like the Carb Counter Tortillas
- Salsa – for dipping
How do you make a Chicken Popper Wrap?
- Spread cream cheese on half of each tortilla
- Spread ranch on top of cream cheese
- Lay out slices of sliced chicken breast in diagonal slices on top of cream cheese
- Top chicken with tomato, onion and jalapeno
- Tightly roll tortilla
- Heat to brown
- stove: heat 1 tbsp olive oil on med high and place wraps in skillet for 2-3 min on each side
- air fryer: spritz with olive oil and air fry at 400 for 2 min each side
- Serve with side of salsa for dipping
Tips, Tricks & FAQs
Honestly – I liked the stove top method a little better – it browns more and warmed it all more cohesively. BUT to save the oil – I will air fry it.
Walden Farms is great because it’s got 0 calories, 0 carbs, 0 sugar!
Roly Poly uses a wheat tortilla but the La Banderita Carb Counter are the best! They actually taste good and are so low-cal and low-carb they’re perfect!
Yup – that’s plenty of meat – especially with the veggies!
No – but if you change to a version with fat – the nutrition will change.
I pulled all the ingredients to one side and just did a really tight roll with the tortilla. Then I dabbed a bit of cream cheese on the end to act like a glue. Then heat seam-side down
No – you can eat it cold but I always like a hot wrap/sandwich better than cold. It only takes a few minutes.
What to serve with Chicken Popper Wrap?
Other Healthy Lunch Ideas
- Weight Watchers Taco in a Bowl
- Copycat Panera Teriyaki Chicken & Broccoli Bowl
- Copycat Lean Cuisine Chicken Ranch Club Flatbread
Copycat Roly Poly Chicken Popper Wrap
- Slice your chicken breast, tomato and onion.1 boneless, skinless chicken breast, 1 tomato, 1/4 onion
- If chicken is cold, heat for 30-40 seconds in microwave so it's warmed up
- Spread 3 tbsp cream cheese on half of each tortilla2 La Banderita Carb Counter tortillas, 6 tbsp light cream cheese
- Top cream cheese with ranch dressing4 tbsp fat free ranch dressing
- Lay chicken, tomato, onion and jalapenos on ranch dressing1 boneless, skinless chicken breast, 1 tomato, 1/4 onion, 2-3 tbsp pickled mild Jalapeno rings
- Tightly roll tortilla leaving ends open – no need to burrito it. Using cream cheese as a "glue" on the spot where it rolls shut will help it stay together
- Heat to brown: Stove Top: Heat 1 tbsp olive oil on medium high and place wraps, seams side down in skillet for 2-3 min on each side until lightly browned and heated throughAir Fryer: Lay wraps seam side down in air fryer and spritz with olive oil. Air Fry at 400 for 2 min on each side
- Serve with salsa for dipping1/4 cup salsa