This BLT Roast Beef Wrap is a delicious and easy-to-make lunch. It’s filled with slices of roast beef, cream cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomatoes and BBQ ranch dressing. Crunchy, cool and meaty! So tasty!
What You Will ❤️ About a Roast Beef Wrap
- Easy to Make! Layer all the ingredients on a tortilla and you’re done!
- Delicious Sauce! Mixing ranch & bbq sauce together is so yummy!
- Meaty! What’s better than roast beef? Add bacon!
BLT Roast Beef Wrap Ingredients
- 12 inch flour tortilla (white or wheat)
- 2 Tbsp ranch dressing
- 2 Tbsp bbq sauce
- 1/4 cup plain cream cheese or veggie cream cheese spread
- 4 slices deli roast beef
- 2 leaves romaine lettuce – you could also use spinach
- 1 roma tomato, thinly sliced
- 2-3 slices cooked bacon
- Sauce – swap the BBQ ranch for Dijon mustard
- Veggies – add sliced bell pepper or banana peppers and onion slices
- Cheese – I went with only cream cheese but you could add slices of sharp cheddar cheese, provolone cheese or Swiss cheese to balance the roast beef and bacon
- California Style – add avocado slices to your wrap
How to Make a Roast Beef Wrap
It’s pretty easy to make a wrap but there are a couple of tricks & tips! First, I used 12″ tortillas just like Roly Poly does. Then I spread the cream cheese on the entire tortilla – it serves as the glue to hold it together!
- Lay tortilla on cutting board or work surface
- Mix together ranch dressing and bbq sauce in small bowl
- Spread cream cheese over entire tortilla
- Layer remaining ingredients onto tortilla in order leaving 2 inches at the top of the tortilla
- Sprinkle sauce over all the layers
- Roll wrap tightly and slice in half on a diagonal
Get Heather’s NEW cookbook – Air Fryer Cooking for One today!
What to serve with a Roast Beef Wrap
More Wrap Recipes
BLT Roast Beef Wrap
This BLT Roast Beef Wrap is a delicious and easy-to-make lunch. It's filled with slices of roast beef, cream cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomatoes and BBQ ranch dressing. Crunchy, cool and meaty! So tasty!
- 2 12-inch flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup bbq sauce
- 1/2 cup plain cream cheese
- 8 slices deli roast beef
- 4 leaves romaine lettuce
- 1 roma tomato thinly sliced
- 4 slices bacon cookedLay tortilla on cutting board
- Lay tortillas on cutting board2 12-inch flour tortillas
- Mix together ranch dressing and bbq sauce in small bowl1/4 cup ranch dressing, 1/4 cup bbq sauce
- Spread cream cheese over entire tortilla1/2 cup plain cream cheese
- Layer remaining ingredients onto tortilla in order leaving 2 inches at the top of the tortilla8 slices deli roast beef, 4 leaves romaine lettuce, 1 roma tomato, 4 slices bacon
- Drizzle sauce over all the layers
- Roll wraps tightly and slice in half on a diagonal
**We are not dietitians and recommend you seek a nutritionist for exact nutritional information. The information in the nutrition box are calculated through a program and there is room for error. If you need an accurate count, I recommend running the ingredients through your favorite nutrition calculator.**
Serving: 1wrapCalories: 941kcalCarbohydrates: 79gProtein: 21gFat: 60gSaturated Fat: 23gPolyunsaturated Fat: 14gMonounsaturated Fat: 18gTrans Fat: 0.1gCholesterol: 96mgSodium: 2013mgPotassium: 630mgFiber: 6gSugar: 21gVitamin A: 6006IUVitamin C: 9mgCalcium: 277mgIron: 5mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a Reply