I'm always looking for dessert recipes that are egg-free with my allergic husband. I also had some blueberries from my friends at Green Bean Delivery (see the special offer to the right!) that I needed to use up!
You can make these into cakes, cupcakes, donuts, etc - whatever you have pans for! The smaller and more individual the items, the less baking time. So just keep an eye on them.
Lemon Blueberry Donuts - 1 WW Smart Point!
1 box Lemon Cake Mix
1 can of Sprite Zero
1 container blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Mix cake mix and Sprite Zero - gets frothy
3. Spray donut pan with nonstick spray
4. Fill donut pan with Sprite/Cake mix
5. Drop blueberries in all your donuts
6. Bake for 15-25 minutes - check frequently - really depends on the size of your donut pans. Mine were minis so they didn't take as long.