This Air Fryer Oreo Cheesecake was a milestone for me! I’ve had a food blog for 10+ years and never made a real cheesecake – UNTIL NOW! It’s actually fairly simple and even quicker in the air fryer!
I decided to make mini cheesecakes – I found these mini-springform pans that came with a circle and a heart shape and decided to FINALLY bust them out and use them! In the snack drawer, I had a pack of Oreos and thus mini Oreo Cheesecakes were born!
Can you make cheesecake in an air fryer?
Yes – definitely! It’s actually super simple and quicker. Just be sure your springform pan has enough room for you to maneuver it in and out of your air fryer. Going in cold is easy – but think about when it’s hot – you’ll have to use pot holders – so try the size before you have the pan filled.
How do you make cheesecake?
I was so shocked at how easy it was to make cheesecake! My friend Scott told me it was – but I just thought there had to be something magical I was missing! Nope!
- Crush Oreos and pour in a bowl – be sure to have some more finely chopped than others
- Pour melted butter on crushed Oreos and press into bottom of 2 mini springform pans. You’ll have about 1/2 cup left over
- Cook crusts in air fryer for 4min at 360
- Using a mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth
- Add sour cream and vanilla and beat for about 1 minute
- Add egg
- Fold in remaining Oreos
- Pour filling into springform pans and place back in air fryer for 12 min at 350
- Remove and refrigerate for a minimum of 3 hours
How long does cheesecake need to cool in the fridge?
The cheesecake will be set up after three hours – probably a little quicker for these mini cheesecakes – but I just left them set up overnight.
What to serve with Air Fryer Cheesecake
I made up a quick whipped cream with 1/2 cup heavy cream, 1/2 tsp vanilla and 2 tbsp powdered sugar. Use your hand mixer and beat on high for 5+ minutes until stiff peaks form. So delish! Here are some other toppings and main dishes that go great with cheesecake!
- Fresh Blueberry Sauce
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Skinnilicious Chicken Pasta
- Copycat O’Charlie’s California Chicken Salad
Air Fryer Oreo Cheesecake
- 14 Oreos
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 1 8-oz brick cream cheese softened
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg room temp
- Crush Oreos with a rolling pin – using a gallon ziploc is pretty easy. Keep some larger chunks. Pour out 1/2 cup of larger chunks and set aside for later.
- Pound the rest of the Oreos to be more fine. Pour melted butter in ziploc bag. Zip bag and mush oreos with butter.
- Split Oreo/Butter between two mini springform pans and press into bottom of pan.
- Air fry two crusts for 4 min at 350
- For filling, in a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth with a hand mixer
- Add sour cream and vanilla and mix for 1 minute more
- Add egg and mix for 1 minute more
- Fold in big chunks of Oreos that you set aside – be sure to fold in with a spatula – not the mixer
- Pour filling into springform pans
- Air fry for 12 minutes at 350
- Remove from air fryer and refrigerate for a minimum of 3 hours (or overnight is fine too)
- To make whipped cream, beat cream, powdered sugar and vanilla with hand mixer for 5+ minutes until stiff peaks form