Air Fryer Steak Fajitas are my new favorite dinner! Peppers, onions, steak and some delicious seasoning – and in less than 15 minutes – it’s FAJITA TIME!!!!
I have been craving fajitas and couldn’t take it anymore! It’s one of those things I always have things on hand to make – steak, peppers and onions. I think I like the toppings as much as I like the actual steak – nothing is better than avocado, cheese and sour cream!
How to Air Fry Steak Fajitas
Well – it’s super simple! Slice your steak, peppers and onion and then just coat them with your favorite fajita seasoning – I like this Tajin seasoning with lime! After everything is coated – put it in your air fryer and spritz with olive oil. I’ve tried different spritzers but like this Pam Olive Oil Pump Sprayer. Then air fry at 375 for 12 minutes – stirring halfway through.
If you’re in the market for a new air fryer – check out this Paula Deen 9.5 quart. I have a Philips XL that I love because it has electronic temp & time – but it’s small. I got the Paula Deen and love it! The dial time & temp aren’t as precise – but the space is fantastic! And the cleanup is easier because the base pops out and goes in the dishwasher.
What to serve with Steak Fajitas
I have so many sides that I love to serve with fajitas! Even though – they’re sort of a meal all their own. But here are my favorites:
Air Fryer Steak Fajitas
- 1 lb steak (skirt, flank, ribeye)
- 1/2 green pepper sliced
- 1/2 red pepper sliced
- 1/2 onion sliced
- 3 tbsp fajita seasoning
- 8 tortillas
- shredded cheese
- sour cream
- 1-2 avocados sliced
- Slice steak against the bias into bite size strips
- Place steak, peppers and onions in bowl and add fajita seasoning – toss to coat
- Place steak & veggies in air fryer and spritz with olive oil
- Air Fry at 375 for 6 minutes
- Using tongs – stir steak & veggies – sprinkle with a little more seasoning
- Air Fry for an additional 6 minutes
- Serve with tortillas and all the fixins!