Can you air fry meatballs?
How long do you cook air fryer meatballs?
If you’re looking for ways to use these meatballs – I did meatballs sandwiches three ways and they were delicious! Another thing I love to do is slice up meatballs and put them in lasagna. And of course if you have meatballs – you might want to serve them with my favorite Olive Garden salad! You can find all of them in my Air Fryer Recipes section or in my Air Fryer Facebook group!
Air Fryer Turkey Meatballs
- 1/4 cup panko crumbs
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp dried onion flakes
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp rosemary, crumbled
- 1/2 tbsp thyme
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp coarse sea salt
How to cook Air Fryer Turkey Meatballs
- In large bowl, combine panko and milk and set aside for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, add onion flakes, garlic, turkey, pork, egg, parsley, rosemary, thyme, mustard and salt. Mix gently to combine. (You can use all ground turkey if you like – but I like the extra flavor that pork adds!)
- Gently shape mixture into 1 1/2 inch balls. Place balls in a single layer in air fryer basket.
- Cook at 400 for 7 minutes – open the basket and gently turn them – then air fry 3 minutes more until internal temp of the meatballs is 160. Remove and keep warm You may need to do in 2 batches.
- Serve over pasta with marinara, in sandwiches or as appetizers on their own.