Look at that plate of amazingness! Crispy fries topped with chopped hamburger, American cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, pickles and Freddy’s Famous Fry Sauce!
I cooked the hamburgers with the Freddy’s Fry Seasoning and it added a lot of zing to the meat! You have to try it! You can get Freddy’s Famous Fry Seasoning or Fry Sauce online or at their restaurant. (They even have the sauce in a Jalapeno version!)
These Cheeseburger Fries will be a hit with the whole household! Literally every person I showed these pics to said OMG I NEED THESE NOW!!!! You can use any kind of fries with these too – I had skinny fries in the freezer so that’s what I used.
If you’re not familiar – Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers makes these amazing thin patty steakburgers and loads of frozen custard delights! They’re one of my favorite “fast food” places – and the quality is amazing! They also have specialty burgers every month – I made one of them – the A1 Chophouse – so good!!!!
- 1/2 bag frozen fries
- 2 hamburger patties (or 1/2 pound ground beef)
- 3 slices land o lakes american cheese
- freddy’s fry seasoning (or lawry’s seasoning salt)
- shredded lettuce
- diced tomato
- diced red onion
- diced dill pickles
- freddy’s fry sauce
How to cook Cheeseburger Fries
- preheat oven to 375
- bake fries according to package directions
- when fries have 10 minutes remaining – heat skillet on medium high
- add hamburger patties to skillet and brown
- sprinkle both sides with freddy’s fry seasoning salt
- break up hamburger patties into bite-size pieces
- add cheese and top with a lid to melt the cheese
- remove fries from oven and plate
- top fries with cheeseburger meat
- top meat with freddy’s fry sauce
- add lettuce, tomatoes, red onion, dill pickle and a little more fry sauce
- dig in!