While at the State Fair I also stopped at the Ohio Pork booth and grabbed up some hog wings (they really are “wings” they come from the shank on the leg of the pig!). These pulled pork totchos are super easy and delicious – your it’s a perfect FUN dinner!
How to make Pulled Pork Totchos?
I made the Pulled Pork Totchos in cake pan lined with a throw away cake pan – makes for easy clean up! And I got the idea from my Mexican Garbage Nachos!
What goes on Pulled Pork Nachos?
Copycat State Fair Pulled Pork Totchos
How to cook Copycat State Fair Pulled Pork Totchos
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a round cake pan, add in a throw-away aluminum cake pan and spray throw-away pan with non-stick spray
- Layer tater tots across pan and bake for 10 minutes
- Remove from oven and top with pre-made pulled pork and bake for 10 minutes more
- Remove from oven and top with nacho cheese sauce and bake 5 minutes more
- Remove from oven and top with tomatoes, jalapenos, chips and onions