Culvers Strawberry Salad is my favorite seasonal salad! It’s the perfect spring salad – spring greens topped with fresh, ripe strawberries, crunchy pecans, flavorful blue cheese crumbles and more! One of the most popular Culver’s menu items – this salad is the flavor of spring!
What You Will ❤️ About Culvers Strawberry Fields Salad
- Culver’s at home – Culver’s is a fast food favorite with their butterburgers and milk shakes and malts. This recipe is one of their healthier menu items – but still tasty!
- Fresh – There’s something about fresh strawberries that really makes a salad pop!
- Easy – This salad is super easy to make – especially if you use pre-cooked chicken!
Strawberry Fields Salad Ingredients
The Strawberry Fields salad has simple ingredients and they are delicious – you could also add bacon for more yum!
- 1 large Chicken breast – you can use rotisserie chicken or pre-cooked chicken – but I cooked my own seasoned with a little seasoning salt (see below for cooking ideas)
- 1 lb Fresh Strawberries – you don’t get near this many berries at Culver’s but you’re at home – so have as many as you like!
- 4 cups Mixed Greens – their mixed greens have lettuce varieties like red leaf, bally hoo tango and lolla rosa – but I just use that bag that says “mixed greens”
- 1/2 cup Grape tomatoes
- 1/3 cup Salted Pecans – you could also use the Praline Pecans for a little extra sweetness
- 1/3 cup Bleu Cheese crumbles – not a fan of blue cheese? You can use feta or goat cheese also – but I love the funk of blue!
- Ken’s Lite Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette – Culver’s uses Ken’s salad dressings and let me tell you – as someone that LOVES ranch – I was shocked at how delicious this dressing is! I make my own ranch – but always buy this dressing!
Best Ways to make Grilled Chicken
When you’re cooking boneless skinless chicken breast fillets – it can be tough to cook them so they’re juicy and have flavor. Here are four ways to cook them with my tips & tricks included!
- Air Fryer – this is my #1 way to cook chicken. Marinate overnight in Italian dressing or coat both sides with seasoning salt. Pop in the air fryer at 360º – 12 minutes for small chicken breasts – up to 18 min for larger. Juicy every time!!!!
- You can also grab the breaded chicken breasts if you want more crunch!
- Grill – if you’ve got the grill going – throw on some chicken breasts and use them during the week for salads!
- Cast Iron Stove Top & Oven – Pour a little vegetable oil in a cast iron skillet and sear the chicken breast on the stove top over medium high heat, then transfer to a 375º oven and bake for 15-20 minutes.
This recipe was made using the Paula Deen Air Fryer.
How to make Culvers Strawberry Salad
This salad is great because you can get everything ready while your chicken is cooking. Dinner is ready in less than 20 minutes – even quicker if you use pre-cooked chicken.
- Sprinkle chicken breast with salt & pepper and place in air fryer. If it’s a large chicken breast cook at 360º for 15 min. Check temp with instant read thermometer and remove at 160º internal temperature. If chicken is not to temp, add 3-5 more minutes.
- Remove stems and slice the strawberries.
- Meanwhile, assemble the salad, beginning with a bed of spring mixed greens. Add strawberries, salted pecans, blue cheese crumbles and grape tomatoes.
- Slice chicken and add chicken to the top.
- Drizzle with raspberry vinaigrette or your favorite dressing. Serve and enjoy!
This post contains affiliate links which I make a little money on purchases. Thanks in advance! I am an Amazon associate as well as a member of other affiliate programs.
Tips, Tricks & FAQs
Store leftovers – undressed – in an airtight container (I like these glass ones) in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
Their salad has 390 calories. Mine is packed full and much more filling and has XX calories.
It’s typically only available in the spring months when strawberries are ripe – so April-July.
Their mixed greens have lettuce varieties like red leaf, bally hoo tango and lolla rosa – but I just use that bag that says “mixed greens”
Get Heather’s NEW cookbook – Air Fryer Cooking for One today!
What to serve with Strawberry Fields Salad
- Flamin Hot Cheetos Cheese Curds
- KFC Cole Slaw
- Air Fryer Crinkle Cut Fries
- Soups! I have a ton of delicious soup recipes as well – many from Panera!
More Salad Recipes
Here’s my ultimate list of best air fryer accessories – whether you have a basket- or oven-style appliance! I’ve also included a price guide as well as my favorite recipes for those accessories.
Culver’s Strawberry Salad
- 1 chicken breast large
- 1 lb strawberries sliced
- 4 cups mixed greens
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/3 cup pecans salted
- 1/3 cup blue cheese crumbled
- 1/4 cup Ken's Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Sprinkle chicken breast with salt & pepper and place in air fryer. If it’s a large chicken breast cook at 360º for 15 min. Check temp with instant read thermometer and remove at 160º internal temperature. If chicken is not to temp, add 3-5 more minutes.1 chicken breast
- Remove stems and slice the strawberries.1 lb strawberries
- Meanwhile, assemble the salad, beginning with a bed of spring mixed greens. Add strawberries, salted pecans, blue cheese crumbles and grape tomatoes.4 cups mixed greens, 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, 1/3 cup pecans, 1/3 cup blue cheese
- Slice chicken and add chicken to the top.
- Drizzle with raspberry vinaigrette or your favorite dressing. Serve and enjoy!1/4 cup Ken's Raspberry Vinaigrette